-Andy Ehrhardt
I am alone in a town of conservatives it is my mission to cure them of there ignorance if this blog is discovered i will be killed but i must risk it...
Sunday, September 26, 2010
School Topic: Friendship
I often spell this word wrong. Usually because I mix up the 'i' and the 'e'. But just because I spell it wrong doesn't mean I do it wrong! The word is friendship! I have lots of friends. Exactly 200 on Facebook! And I only had to add 199 of them! Sure it took a few tries, but they always accepted. But just because I have friends on Facebook doesn't mean I have friends in real life. But I do! I have almost 4! And it only costs me 5 dollars an hour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete"i" and "e" should be said as 'i' and 'e' because no one in particular said them - it is not a quote.
ReplyDeleteJUST KEEP SPAMMING
ReplyDeleteKEEP SPAMMING
Poster above me is Jesus.
ReplyDeleteWe should spam.