Sunday, November 28, 2010

Got a new Phone

Wednesday night my old phone went through the wash. My first reaction was a thumbs up. Because I knew this meant a new phone, and no phone is worse than my phone. Also the timing couldn't have been better because by the time we got around to getting me a new phone it was black Friday, and Verizon was giving away free smartphones. So I got some LG touchscreen thing. I don't know much about it but I have 3g and an unlimited data plan. So I can watch as much YouTube as I want. One disappointment is no free grooveshark. But I can still just pirate stuff and put it on there. Another is you can't sign into YouTube, so you have to search for all your videos.
Also on a completely different topic Eric, Tate, and I got to wave 29 on Nazi zombies, not for sure but i don't think anyone in the school has beat that. Hopefully we can try out a new strategy today and break thirty.

2 comments:

  1. Me and some of my buddies got to 22 today. We all had ray guns and thunderguns haha. But we got cornered and lost.

    ReplyDelete