Sunday, October 10, 2010

Evolution

I think that when many people hear this word they instantly cringe, or think its impossible. I would prefer to not talk about it also because I could be quoted and make the people who believe in it all look stupid because of something stupid I said. However it is something i'm interested in and it's easy to write about things your interested in, and I need to improve my grade as of late.

I'm sure people will see this blog topic as evolution and instantly close the page fearing an instant ticket to hell, (if they haven't already been stopped by the title of the blog). Which is unfortunate because they will likely continue like that for the rest of their lives living in a cloud of ignorance. HOWEVER if you have made it this far and don't believe in evolution I encourage you to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vss1VKN2rf8. I think it well covers the basics of evolution and disproves a few different things that supposedly disprove evolution. I will blog more specifically about this more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment