Evolution does not say in anyway that we evolved from gorillas, it actually says human and gorillas came from a common ancestor. And at some point this common ancestor gave birth to a baby that had some slightly advantageous trait, (probably more opposable thumbs). And over millions of years a new species was born. Obviously this all happened much too slow for anyone to notice, so they made up religion to explain it all. This was how Christianity was made, it's a shame that your legally retarded brain is to simple to understand this.
If you were wondering I did not say this to Abe because he walked away as soon as he made his comment about retarded monkey babies, this seems to be the only way he can win an argument.
P.S. although I doubt you will ever read this nothing personal Abe I just get very worked up about these things.
"Nothing personal" doesn't really erase the incessant insults.
ReplyDeletetrue. they were well deserved though
ReplyDelete