Sunday, January 9, 2011

School Topic: Work Ethic

Not sure what to say about this, do I have good work ethics? Do other people have good work ethics? Should people have good work ethics? Is the holocaust a conspiracy? It would be nice to have a little direction with these topics, or maybe even something that many people disagree about like abortion, religion, or gay marriage. I think it would be interesting to hear other peoples opinions on that.
Anyway, on to the topic, work ethic. I've always had a mediocre work ethic (finishing this blog about an hour before it's due) although i'd like to think it has come a lot farther recently. Well thats about all I've got so i'm going to attempt to tie this topic in with some stupid thing that a conservative did. Sarah Palin has a bad work ethic, she quit her job as Governor. She's a bad mama grizzly.
Best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment