Sunday, January 16, 2011

School Topic:Intelligence and why it's Important

Well intelligence is defined as capacity for learning, reason, understanding, etc. So this is important because it is part of what makes us human, the other part being emotion (although other animals show emotion they are not as prominent as in humans). Although one could argue that humans have not done a lot of good to this world, like hurting the environment. And hurting the environment is caused by human "innovation". And that is caused by intelligence. So perhaps the world should be without humans? I think at first it could help a lot, but apes would probably evolve and become human like and the process would begin again. So probably just best if we can use our intelligence to preserve life. Yes, I know i'm a tree hugger

1 comment:

  1. I don't hug trees.
    (I punch them down to make stuff.)

    Someday we'll have the technology to preserve life, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete