Sunday, February 6, 2011

School Topic: Friendship

Since I've last written about this I learned how to spell it. Friendship has been written about a lot so i'm not sure what to say about it. I have lots of friends, one of them is Tate Tufte he's a swell guy, Tate enjoys video games and women. But mostly video games. This concerns me but he seems content. Tate also enjoys being fashionable, his ultimate goal is the become a hipster, and he may soon reach that goal. Another one of my friends is Kyle Zogg. Kyle likes breaking his fingers on diving boards, and women. But mostly women unlike Tate. Not that not liking women is bad. In conclusion Kyle like women more than Tate.

(sorry about everything above, but i really struggled to come up with something original)

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I'm commenting again on your post mostly because it's funny reading your somewhat sarcastic posts. It's nice to know about your friends and you deliver it well:)

    ReplyDelete