Sunday, February 13, 2011

Psychology

I've developed an interest in this recently. Though i doubt i'll ever career in psychology I find it interesting to try to find out why people do things. The people i have the most trouble with are women, not that I've ever been smooth with the ladies, (more like rocky road...), but they do seem very confused. Maybe it's just the hormones, or my ego but I'm perplexed.
The thing that sparked my recent interest in this is a personality test that Curi showed me. I took this test and found the results to be almost exact. This got me thinking, maybe it's possible to tell what people are thinking based on actions. I've had some success. But now i must find a new hobby instead of creeping people, probably back to call of duty.
P.S. I don't actually creep people.

2 comments:

  1. im glad you don't creep people and i had the same idea once i tried to predict someones actions by giving them a personality test and looking up their personality to guess what they would do. the only thing that i learned from the expierience is that people are completely unpredictable and will make different decisions in the same situation based possibly on something as small as if they are hungry or not. anyway go back to call of duty youll be happier in life :)

    ReplyDelete