I am alone in a town of conservatives it is my mission to cure them of there ignorance if this blog is discovered i will be killed but i must risk it...
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Stress
I've had a lot of this recently. With accuplacer tests, grades, swimming, show choir, and other stuff I've been having a lot of this recently. I have found that exercise helps with this, like swimming. Also video games help a lot, since i'm awful at multi tasking it's very hard to think about the stuff thats stressing me out when i'm playing video games. The hard thing is falling asleep is when i'm thinking about what i'm stressed about, I've been getting to bed at about 9 and i'm still up at 10. So the more stress i have the less sleep i get and i get more stressed. It never ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment