I am alone in a town of conservatives it is my mission to cure them of there ignorance if this blog is discovered i will be killed but i must risk it...
Sunday, February 6, 2011
School Topic: Loneliness
Never really been effected by this even though i'm an only child. Maybe i'm just an antisocial person but I think I've probably just gotten used to talking to inanimate objects, and my dog. I'm kidding by the way. Recently however if i get sick of talking to walls i can just drive over to a friends house and talk to them. Or i can make a taco bell run, this doesn't help with being lonely but it does taste good. In conclusion i like taco bell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ummm so I like how you are a fan of taco bell, it's very good. Second, it's quite nice to enjoy solitude.
ReplyDeleteTaco bell is a very good fast food restaurant. It must be nice to be able to drive and visit your friends whenever you want.
ReplyDeleteI almost overdosed on stereotype
ReplyDeleteAndy, you don't what it means to be a fan of taco bell. Back off my turf homie.
ReplyDelete